Are you interested in Beekeeping or just learning more about bees?
BeeMore will be offering classes at various times in Baltimore City. Classes will be held in central locations in Baltimore City in evening and on weekends. The course fees and packages range in cost and some include class materials.
Part of our mission is to assist new beekeepers with starting equipment and to encourage beekeeping in challenges areas of Baltimore.
This is the outline for our Beekeeping Short Course and class topics will include:
- Beekeeping Basics – Day 1
- Setting up a Supportive Environment for your Bees – Day 2
- Products of the Hive & Pests – Day 3
- Review Session and Hive Basics – Day 4
- Bee Yard Practical – Day 5 & 6
We also offer training on the following topics:
- Classes on Bee Basics
- Classes and Presentations on Urban Beekeeping (Small Spaces and Rooftop Hive)
- Classes and Presentations on Pollinators and Pollinator Gardens
- Classes and Presentations on Homesteading (Honey and products of the Hive)