Are you interested in Beekeeping or just learning more about bees?
BeeMore is a mentoring and supportive organization for those who are interested in bees and beekeeping. Part of our mission is to assist new beekeepers with starting equipment and to encourage beekeeping in challenged areas of Baltimore.
In Fall 2018 will be offering classes at various times in Baltimore City. Classes will be held in central locations in Baltimore City in evening and on weekends. The course fees and packages range in cost and some include class materials.
This is the outline for our Beekeeping Short Course and class topics will include:
- Beekeeping Basics – Day 1
- Setting up a Supportive Environment for your Bees – Day 2
- Products of the Hive & Pests – Day 3
- Review Session and Hive Basics – Day 4
- Bee Yard Practical – Day 5 & 6
We also offer training on the following topics:
- Presentations on Bee Basics
- Classes and Presentations on Urban Beekeeping (Small Spaces and Rooftop Hive)
- Presentations on Pollinators and Pollinator Gardens
- Presentations on Homesteading (Honey and products of the Hive)
Here is Link to our video on Honey Extraction.
Use our contact page to get in touch with our founder Michelle.